Some of the murals that I enjoyed tackling and why

This was the first time I tried the cut out approach with a school mural. This one for the Cleveland Cubs. This way it is portable and can be moved if need be.

This was originally meant for a sidewalk arts festival and it turned into a wall mural in Hills Beaver Creek. Putting the flag in the background helped it jump off the wall some.

This was just cool looking I thought. Often schools want to minimize the fear factor, but the Panther looks menacing in this school near Sioux City.


First outdoor mural I ever did in Beresford. What made this challenging was an ominous storm that was rolling in. I got what I needed done just in time.


I enjoy history, so painting these famous iconic figures from history was great fun. Plus, the school that commissioned them had a plan in place for each hallway they represented. Cool idea.

In the lobby outside a school office. Hard to tell on this photo but the brick I painted this on was difficult. Very coarse and jagged. I liked the challenge.


First serious chalk drawing I was asked to do. Messy, but learned a ton in what not to do as well as what to do.


I like to draw tigers, nuff said.


This fella was a bit of an after thought in a corner of their gym. 

This I did for a wall outside of a church youth room. 
Interesting bit about this one is that it is painted on rubber floor mats they were going to throw away. Instant canvas material.