Recent Mural for Middleschool 20 x 30 size

'This mural was a collaboration of the administration of the school and PTA group. I came up with a basic design and they gave some good feedback on some changes, such as dropping a skyline behind open wall and making the Wolverine a little more fierce looking, which was fine with me, the fiercer the better in my opinion. 
The actual mural paint time took 35 hours, over a four day period. I had an assistant help with some of the painting, that saved a good five to six hours of my work time.

If you are interested in having me create a dynamic mural for your school or business, please email me at jasondfolkerts@gmail.com . Be glad to help you take the first step in livening up a much needed boring wall space.

I also will be glad to work with you on your budget as I did with this group. We can send you a price sheet that will give you an idea of general costs.